Evidence based guidelines - Diabetes education
There are clinical and corporate risks if diabetes education documentation is not adequate.
The package aims to provide tools for diabetes educators to:
- keep appropriate records
- undertake an assessment and education process
- track client’s progress in diabetes education and self-management
- maintain an effective and efficient working relationship within the team
- develop and maintain an accurate system for the collection of statistics.
- Diabetes Assessment and Education Protocol Updated 2 months ago
- Diabetes assessment form MR-DAF (example)
- Diabetes in pregnancy assessment form MR-DIP (example)