CHSA Diabetes Service
- Updated Type 1 Diabetes factsheets
Low blood glucose and Blood glucose monitoring factsheets for consumers have been updated. (Nov 2016)
- Updated Type 2 Diabetes factsheets
Low blood glucose, Blood glucose monitoring and Starting Insulin factsheets for consumers have been updated. (Nov 2016)
- Updated clinical practice guide
Monitoring glucose and ketones clinical practice guide has been updated. (Nov 2016)
- Updated clinical practice guides
Hypoglycaemia protocol for hospitals and Hypoglycaemia clinical practice guide have both been updated again (in February 2016).
- Diabetic emergency protocols now available ... CLICK HERE.
CHSA Diabetes Service is a Country Health SA program that provides:
- Clinical leadership for diabetes services
- Diabetes models of care and service development
- Training and clinical support
- Access to evidence based standards of care and resources